Thursday 1 October 2009

These are a few of my favourite things.


Kittens, and string, and small children in cooking pots, and ...other stuff. Or whatever Julie Andrews goes on about. I've actually never seen Sound of Music. Am I missing out?

Anyhoo, this week has morphed into some sort of Seven Days of Hell test the pickled weasels to the limits and then pooh on them from a great height scenario. As a consequence I have been quite busy. No time for crafting - just going to work, trying to cook 3 days worth of meals in one go at 10pm, arranging childcare, re-arranging childcare, re-arranging childcare, and trying to rid the house of the smell of vomit.

So, no time for craft means no interesting things to blog about. So you'll have to make do with this hastily cobbled together filler post lovely collection of interesting things.

1. Emmy the Great - listen and love. I can't stop playing her album :)


2. Get a £5 gift voucher from Ikea in exchange for donating 5 books to Unicef - details here (scroll down the page a bit)


3. Possibly the coolest competition ever. I reeeeally want to enter but I don't think I have enough time to put together a decent entry what with college / work / clearing up vomit.


4. Fantastic Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric. Is it me, or is this crazily cheap? They do a Brown Bear Brown Bear range as well. I'm seriously tempted...


5. Parasol Craft - fab new online magazine, that's the bargain price of $2.50 (about £1.58), and is full of lovely things. I'm hooked :)


I'll see you on the other side of the weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment