Sunday 19 April 2009

Craft Drought

I haven't done any craft related things for at least a week. This is due to several things - I did an extra day at work this week, which meant that I spent three days issuing Mills and Boon novels and cutting out green bits of cardboard to make dinosaur hats for storytime, rather than two days. And then the weather went and did this:



How's a girl meant to sit inside slaving over a hot sewing machine / pot of fabric paint / embroidery hoop when the sun is shining and the birds are singing and buds are....... budding? Today Munchkin and I potted up some pansies, and then family pickled weasel ate dinner outside. It felt like we were on holiday :)

It's meant to be sunny tomorrow, but then gets cloudier during the rest of the week, so I'm sure some craft related action will take place by Thursday. In the meantime you'll find me sitting on the bench outside, trying to ensure munchkin keeps her sunhat on :)

1 comment:

  1. I slaved inside yesterday while husband and kids played outside :(

    ReplyDelete