Sunday 15 March 2009

Pretty in Pink

I went and did crafty things today, with very exciting results, but I can't tell you about it because I forgot to take photos this afternoon so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I have a very dysfunctional relationship with the flash on my camera, and am convinced it dislikes me for no reason. It is always over-exposing pictures no matter what I try. So I'll have to wait for good old-fashioned daylight tomorrow to take some shots. In the meantime, here is a nice picture of a flower.







This is an Amaryllis I bought after Christmas, for something like 98p. It was one of those kits where you get a brown plastic pot and an uninspiring onion-like bulb. But I followed the instructions optimistically, and lo and behold it has turned into a very beautiful thing. The picture of the flower on the box was a bit more white and pink stripy, but I'm not complaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment