Monday 30 March 2009

And the winner is....


You may remember a while ago I posted asking for help with a market research survey I was conducting. Well I've got lots of responses, and have 'collated my data' (at times I had to count on fingers and toes), and today I drew a name out of the hat for the £5 book voucher which was offered as a prize.


I employed 'The Randomiser' (aka Munchkin) to select a winner, and she did a very good job, although had to be placated initially as she thought the cup with all the email addresses in contained raisins, or some such other snack. The independent ajudicator assisting her is mr pickled weasel.


Anyhoo, the winner is..........*drum roll*............ Ruth Hutchinson! I shall pop the voucher in the post for you asap Ruth. Thanks to everyone who filled a survey in, your answers were very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment